Songs recently played in ukulele lessons:
This course will introduce you to all the basics of ukulele playing. It will get you playing music and help you to set up some good habits for practicing and playing ukulele in the future. The focus is on modern styles of music (eg folk, pop, singer/songwriter, rock, blues, jazz, country, reggae..). The course should take 10 to 15 lessons to complete, depending on ability, time spent practicing and previous experience with music.
After the course, you will be able to:
- Play 10 chords: C F G A D Am Dm G7 E7 B7
- Change between these chords while keeping a steady beat
- Play different strum patterns and use them with chord progressions
- Play different time signatures and rhythms, eg 4/4, 3/4, straight-eights, shuffle...
- Use dynamics and percussive sounds to make your playing more groovy and rhythmical
- Play 10 or more strumming songs/chord riffs
- Tune up your ukulele using an electronic tuner
- Name musical notes on the ukulele (e.g. C, F#, G....)
- Read chord diagrams and ukulele TAB notation
- Play a finger picking pattern
Lesson info: price place, etc.